With our team of five professional auctioneers, McCarron Cullinane provides clearing sale services for owners of rural properties, businesses and residential properties. We also conduct stock reduction sales, antiques and specialty sales and proudly support many local charity auctions.
Attending a Clearing Sale
When attending a clearing sale and prior to the sale beginning you are required by law to register with the office on-site if it is your intention to purchase or bid for goods.
You will need to have identification with you such as a drivers licence and these details are recorded as required by the office of fair trading. You will then be issued with a bidder’s card that will have a number on it. You then display this card every time you make a bid on an item and the number is recorded with the items purchased.
Normally the items that are on sale have been advertised in print and on the internet prior to the sale day and goods will be on display prior to the Auction commencing.
- Our experienced auctioneering team strive to maximize your return at every fall of the hammer.
- On-site mobile office
Our staff will book up the sale, create the sales catalogue, provide tax invoices for the buyers, generate account sales and tax invoice for the vendor, and provide an unsold report.
- Provide a quality public address system, computerised auction management system which is GST compliant.
- Provide security personnel if required
- Receive enquires and co-ordinate advertising once a budget has been agreed and set
- Arrange for caterers to be on-site for the day
- Advertising (payable by the vendor) is on an agreed budget
Please direct enquiries to Lindsay Fryer 0428 104 132 or Darren Connick 0439 663 732.