Set peacefully in the quiet town of Mandurama this historically rich 4 bedroom home has been thoughtfully restored. Once known as the town bank this home and its unique features will have you falling in love at first sight.
Property features include
• 4 bedrooms (2 with built-ins), 2 bathrooms one which is brand new and the other has been fully renovated with 3rd toilet outside
• Large office, Sunroom, formal dining or second living area, lounge/dining room
• Enclosed balcony upstairs, mudroom, walk-in linen closet and additional storage throughout
• Original functioning bank vault with endless uses and great conversation point
• The kitchen has been renovated with modern and stylish colours, a large walk-in pantry, 900mm oven, island bench and additional breakfast bar
• Tung oiled floor boards, original cedar doors and beautiful timbers throughout
• Original mantle pieces with 4 working fireplaces and 2 new wood heaters. Ceiling fans in 3 bedrooms and R/C in two bedrooms and R/C unit downstairs in the living areas
• New 2 car garage/workshop with 2 car carport adjoining plus single garage
• Additional garden storage, chook yard, dog kennels, Established shade trees, rain water storage and 6 foot colorbond fence securing the property
• Verandah and separate spacious paved patio area perfect for quiet reflection moments and entertaining
Mandurama is set amongst rolling hills of green offering a classic country experience. The village has a general store, rural supplies, Australia Post office, petrol station, pub, primary school and the school bus stop is right at the front door!
This exceptional property must be seen to appreciate it’s full remarkable individuality.