Auction Location: TBA.
‘Bunyarra Range’ is ideally located on the western side of Orange in the desirable and highly sought after area of Boree – approx.20 minute drive to centre of Orange.
Orange is a vibrant and progressive city renowned for:
Excellent educational (pre, primary, secondary, university) opportunities
Outstanding medical and aged care facilities
High quality shopping an entertainment options
Golf clubs and excellent sporting facilities
Spectacular four season scenery
An exceptional fine dining destination
Distinguished cool climate wines – boutique/cellar door vineyards
‘Bunyarra Range’ boasts a magnificent seven year old colorbond homestead – Impeccably blending contemporary style with rustic, tranquil county living.
Perfectly positioned at the end of a driveway the home takes full advantage of it’s elevated position – providing ultimate seclusion while capturing both unsurpassed rural views and unforgettable sunsets.
Outstanding features of this unique homestead include:
• Large master bedroom has walk-in wardrobe and ensuite with underfloor heating
• Two additional generous sized bedrooms – with built-ins – plus library/study or fourth bedroom
• Main bathroom radiates luxury with heated towel racks and under floor heating in addition to bath, shower, vanity and toilet
• Both the sizable laundry (with ample storage) and powder room have under floor heating
• Thoughtfully designed, the modern and well-appointed kitchen has Caesar stone bench tops, double electric ovens, gas cooktop, dishwasher and walk-in butler’s pantry
• Spacious, north facing open plan kitchen/dining and family area takes full advantage of the panoramic rural views and northern sun
• Double glazed windows, timber floors and an open fireplace add warmth and character
• Ducted R/C air conditioning throughout
• 6.2 kw solar panels – solar and gas hot water
In addition to the homestead a modern cottage extends an exciting opportunity to provide added space for your family or guests – a studio – or ‘add on’ income – as a rental home – or B’n’B accommodation
• Fully equipped and well-appointed the cottage offers a north facing family/dining/kitchen area, one bedroom plus bathroom and laundry
• Double glazing, R/C air conditioning and a wood heater combine to present a relaxed, inviting atmosphere for your guests or tenants to enjoy the perfect rural escape
‘Bunyarra Range’ has rich black and brown basalt soils – the generous acreage is well suited to a sheep or cattle enterprise.
Terrain is undulating rising to hilly – pastures of native grasses plus clover and phalaris.
Originally timbered by white and yellow box with a scattering of kurrajong trees throughout. Good shade trees remaining.
Watered per a permanent spring fed creek plus two bores – solar pump pumping to storage tanks then reticulated to troughs – ample rain water storage.
‘Bunyarra Range’ ticks many boxes and is a property well worthy of serious consideration – for a quality, rural lifestyle with ultimate privacy and seclusion – plus the opportunity for varying primary production pursuits.