Auction Location: Duntryleague Golf Club Woodward Street, Orange NSW 2800.
Distinctive features of this picturesque property are the 25Ha of income producing, self watering lucerne flats and the well planned tree lines which support “Marylebone’s” holistic enterprises, as well as providing shade, shelter and beautiful biodiversity.
Being presented for sale for the first time in 84 years “Marylebone” offers a unique opportunity to purchase a productive, versatile property in the very much sort after Cudal/Orange region
* Situated on a sealed road – 5km from Cudal and 38km from Orange.
* Once home of well renowned Dorset, Poll Dorset, Suffolk and recently White Suffolk studs.
* Self watering lucerne flats producing up to 10-12 tonnes per Ha per annum. Approx. 15,000 trees on the property.
* Basalt to limestone soils around 90% arable. Strong stands of introduced and native pastures.
* Suitable for a large range of rural enterprises including lucerne hay production, sheep/stud sheep production, cattle production, horse enterprises, cropping.
* Excellent water infrastructure and distribution, reliable registered bore – depth 40m – rate 3,114 litres per hour, reticulated system to all paddocks, 3 phase power to pump, rain water storage includes 1 x 40,000 litre tank, 2 x 16,000 litre tanks, sheds and cottage interconnected to 4 tanks.
* Sub divided into 30 paddocks including 7 smaller paddocks all fencing permanent and electric. Additional 8 horse spelling paddocks with lane-way access.
* Large shed 30 x 12m covering indoor cattle handling facilities and 6 loose horse stables and tack room. Round horse yard, secure weaning yard, 2 large hay sheds, 5 bay machinery shed including work shop with 3 phase power, 2/3 stand wool sheds, undercover sheep yards, 3 large silos and fully enclosed fowl shed/yard.
* A lovely recently renovated 2 bedroom homestead set in extensive garden with established trees, main bedroom features walk in robe, well equipped kitchen, R/C air conditioning and wood heating, additional toilet in laundry, farm office with internet connection, boot room, walk in storage areas, 4 car carport and full size tennis court.
* Guest accommodation / adjacent 2 bedroom flat, sleeps up to 6 people, living / kitchen area, sleep-out, wood heating and separate bathroom.
* Cottage on separate title, 3 bedrooms, wood heating and R/C air conditioning, double garage, bathroom and additional toilet, internet connection.
Inspection before Auction is a must.