490 ha or Approx. 1225 Acres
‘Morella’ is favourably situated in the highly sought after Central Western Tablelands region – regarded as one of the most reliable rainfall areas in NSW
Located approx. 15 km to Euchareena, 55 km to Orange, 65 km to Wellington and 45 km to Molong. Orange is a vibrant and progressive city – renowned for first class amenities, high quality educational opportunities, excellent medical and aged care facilities and abundant district attractions
Foresight in planning, careful paddock management, meticulous selection of improved pastures, plus regular applications of super and lime – have all combined to make ‘Morella’ an exceptional sheep/wool production property
• Entire boundary of ‘Morella’ features electrified exclusion fencing
• Particularly well grassed scenic rolling hills rising to some steeper areas with sheltered valleys – approx. 60% pasture improved with phalaris, rye, cocksfoot, various clovers plus native grasses throughout
• Soils – In valleys and lower hills, grey loam – In higher country (on rocky out-crops) some slate
• Excellent water security with fifteen dams (three spring fed) plus a bore
• Principally Kurrajong, White, Yellow and Red box country – with some lighter areas of mixed timber
• Abundant working infrastructure – including outstandingly designed three stand shearing shed
• Positioned to offer ultimate seclusion and capture a peaceful rural outlook – the tastefully renovated home at ‘Morella’ radiates warmth and space
• Expansive open plan living – 4 bedrooms – 2 bathrooms – rumpus – office – laundry – mud room
• Rainfall approx. 700 ml – Owner estimates carrying capacity 1,000 ewes
On the eve of listing our property ‘Morella’, I feel drawn to give an insight into living on this little patch of paradise; a time in my life I have never been happier.
As a farmer’s wife with four young children and an off-farm profession in the health industry, I can account that ‘Morella’ is much more than simply an agriculturally driven resource with grazing land; it is a way of life. One that, in this busy day and age, is truly a sanctuary.
Many of our visiting family members and friends have fallen in love with the magic of the Euchareena light and picturesque views of the rolling hills.
I hope someone will love this beautiful farm and get as much joy from it as I do.
‘Morella’ is an aesthetically pleasing, private and productive property that punches far beyond its weight – having been thoughtfully and astutely managed over many years.
Proof of this is displayed in virtually all areas – pasture improvement – fencing, both internal and electrified exclusion of the entire boundary – sheds – sheep handling facilities – the home – garden plus recreation area.
Available photos and figures display evidence proving the production of quality lambs and wool are second to none at ‘Morella’.
I congratulate the vendors, give ‘Morella’ my utmost endorsement and highly recommend inspection.