335 Ha or Approx. 827.8 Acres
• ‘Puddington’ provides an enviable opportunity to acquire a productive breeding/grazing property in a truly secluded and tranquil setting – situated at the end of council maintained Sullivan’s Road, Manildra – in the Central West Tablelands area of NSW.
• Ideally located – 6 km from Manildra – 17 km from Molong – 53 km from progressive cities of Orange and Parkes – Four hours travel to Sydney by road – Three hours to Canberra – Direct air services from Orange to Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne – from Parkes to Sydney. Excellent medical services and schools in Orange, Molong and Manildra – with bus services from property entrance.
• ‘Puddington’ terrain flows from scenic Gumble Creek flats through a picturesque valley, rising to contoured grazing hills.
• Approximate breakdown of country – 40 ha creek flats and intensive grazing/cropping – 45 ha sown pasture and/or available for cropping – 180 ha natural open grazing – 60 ha natural timbered grazing – 20 ha natural, pristine bush.
• Originally timbered with yellow and white box plus a scattering of kurrajong trees – good shade trees remaining.
• Pastures – native with percentage of improved pastures – predominately rye, clover, lucerne, digit and cocksfoot – hay and feed production includes lucerne, oats and barley in rotations.
• Subdivided into 45 paddocks – stock proof fencing throughout – small area fenced for 1000 head capacity sheep feedlot.
• Excellent water security is a feature of the property – permanent Gumble Creek – 16 dams – and a 3000 litre/hour bore servicing troughs throughout the property.
• ‘Puddington’ is fully functional – with extensive infrastructure – large 12 m x 24 m machinery/hay/grain shed – additional shedding for multiple vehicles – two stand shearing shed – chemical shed – stable and horse yard – 1500 + sheep yards with drafting/drenching race – cattle yards (with loading ramp) – silos.
• Annual rainfall approximately 700 – 750 ml – the Central Tablelands is regarded as one of the more reliable rainfall areas in NSW.
• Owner estimates carrying capacity 1000 breeding ewes – with the ability to run increased numbers.
• Cabonne Council rates – $2,740 p.a.
• Potential for further subdivision STCA – offering magnificent home sites with panoramic views and water access.
• The sizable, corrugated iron ‘Puddington’ homestead is set overlooking the tranquil flats of Gumble Creek – offering comfort and seclusion.
• Containing five bedrooms – office – two bathrooms – functional kitchen – expansive open plan formal/informal living/dining areas – covered east facing timber veranda – large north facing patio – r/c air conditioning throughout – full insulation and a slow combustion stove – this spacious home radiates warmth and character.
• Additional space is delivered by way of a separate art studio/bedroom and second office – with ceiling fan and cosy wood heater.
• Separate again is a large laundry/gym area – affording ample storage.
• A full size tennis court – with hitting wall and retractable fence – provides an excellent opportunity for quality down time with family and/or friends.
• 5 kw solar panels.
• Easy-care garden with established trees and watering system – plus vegetable garden.
‘Puddington’ – Is a favourably located, scenic and interesting breeding/grazing property with enormous potential to improve and increase current stocking rates.
Perfectly positioned – the spacious homestead combines private, picturesque country living with space and tranquillity.