RedHill has been the home of the highly successful Belgravia Angus stud producing quality cattle over many years. The stunning circa 1890’s double brick homestead has been restored and renovated and lovingly kept throughout the years. With approx. 89.94Ha / 222 Acres nestled in the peaceful location of Belgravia, Mullion Creek this magnificent opportunity has so much to offer.
• 1890’s double brick 4-bedroom home consisting of 2 bathrooms, 10ft pressed metal ceilings, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, 2 wood fire heaters, formal lounge, open plan kitchen/dining, study, family room and a sleepout/studio. Beautiful landscaped and established gardens with plenty of areas to sit and enjoy company or relax in quiet.
• Approx. 24km to Orange’s city centre and 5km to Mullion Creek Public School. Bus service to Orange’s primary and secondary schools
• Vast range of improvements include tennis court, studio/cool room, small vineyard, olive grove, old jackaroo’s cottage, Original 1890’s machinery shed with workshop, Hayshed, cattle yards – covered crush and ramp, horse shelter, old milking/woodshed, 2 silo’s, double garage and so much more.
• Undulating to hilly typically basalt county with well soiled hills, running to fertile creek flats. Approx. 70 acres of bush block, pastures of clover, rye and phalaris. Well-timbered with stands of white and yellow box and stringy bark. The vendor estimates carrying capacity of 40 cows and calves.
• High water security with 2 x 5,000-gallon water tanks. Permanent Coleman’s creek fitted with an electric pump and 6 dams on the property.
This property needs to be seen to be believed. Call Jim Oates 0427 624 755 or Brian Cullinane 0418 637 338 to book in your personal inspection and tour of this splendid property.Click here for video